POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Tribute : Re: Moray Tribute Server Time
1 Jun 2024 19:04:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray Tribute
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 21 Nov 2003 08:24:26
Message: <3fbe120a$1@news.povray.org>
"Marc Jacquier" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message
> What do we need now?

I had suggested earlier two different kinds of ornaments that each
participant could contribute. One was the medallion signature ornament, and
the other was an ornament representing each of our nations. It seemed that
everyone was in agreement on these. So far we have signature medallions from
Txemi Jendrix, Thomas DeGroot, and me. (Thomas needs to upload his .mdl to
yahoo.) As for the nation ornaments, so far it's just Thomas and me. Could
we get some more?
Steve Shelby